Gorgeous boxes and love the masking tape. This is going into my weekly worthy reads roundup!
Absolutely gorgeous boxes. You're so creative. I am your newest followerxo
So cute! These would make awesome favor boxes.
Those boxes are so cute!
Those are gorgeous! Just stumbled on your blog and will definitely be sticking around.
I love them!
pretty pretty pretty!I love glitter, it gives these boxes just enough sparkle. :)
You've put so much effort into your packaging. It's clear that you really enjoy making pretty things.
yay for glitter! i can't get enough of it.
that purple design is masking tape?? that's so cool!
Oh, this packaging is so pretty! Love it.
awww very cute idea!! i still need to work on having better packaging~~
Those are just adorable! Props to you for already thinking about Valentine's Day.
Those are beyond cute!!Thanks for visiting my blog :)
I love the packaging! So cute!
So cute! I've been on a diy obsession this week, so I may have to add these to my list!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Gorgeous boxes and love the masking tape. This is going into my weekly worthy reads roundup!
Absolutely gorgeous boxes. You're so creative. I am your newest follower
xo
So cute! These would make awesome favor boxes.
Those boxes are so cute!
Those are gorgeous! Just stumbled on your blog and will definitely be sticking around.
I love them!
pretty pretty pretty!
I love glitter, it gives these boxes just enough sparkle. :)
You've put so much effort into your packaging. It's clear that you really enjoy making pretty things.
yay for glitter! i can't get enough of it.
that purple design is masking tape?? that's so cool!
Oh, this packaging is so pretty! Love it.
awww very cute idea!! i still need to work on having better packaging~~
Those are just adorable! Props to you for already thinking about Valentine's Day.
Those are beyond cute!!
Thanks for visiting my blog :)
I love the packaging! So cute!
So cute! I've been on a diy obsession this week, so I may have to add these to my list!
Post a Comment