Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

I give thanks for such a wonderful 2012 so far. I had the privilege to travel to my homeland and to NYC, the opportunity to do what I love and love what I do, the blessing of meeting/bonding with all of my younger cousins in Manila, the ability to relocate to LA, the chance to foster new relationships and build on those I already have, and the abundance of love. There have been a fair share of ups and downs, but the blessings have made it all worth while.

Thank you all for being on this journey with me. Happy Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

trishie said...

Does sound like you had a wonderful 2012 so far. Happy Thanksgiving!

The Chic Sheet said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! You sound like you do have a lot to be thankful for :)


XX,
Miranda

Test said...

Wishing you a great thanksgiving weekend!!!!

A Mode World said...

Lovely post :) xA

Elle Sees said...

I hope you had the most wonderful holiday :-)