Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shop Updates!

It's been a lazy weekend of tv, take out, and crafting. It has also been good to stay in, take photos, and list more pieces. I've been busy making various pieces over the past few weeks but since it gets dark so early, I've only had the weekend to take advantage of the natural light. Anyway, I've had two sunny days and posted new items in the shop :)

Flower and filigree band ring.


Mini flower locket necklace.


Violet dahlia leafie necklace.


Mum and daisy double flower rings.


Mini sparkle flower and sweet beads necklace.

There is a lot more to come. I have a few beaded and charm necklaces in the works, and am excited to share them all with you soon :)

Hope your week goes great!

4 comments:

little luxury list said...

The mini sparkle flower and beads is too sweet - hmm getting good ideas for the nieces!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

These are all beautiful!!! Love that last necklace. Such fabulous xmas gift ideas :)

Hope you had a great weekend! xoxo

BigAppleNosh said...

These are so cute!!

Tanvi said...

These are BEAUTIFUL.