Friday, November 12, 2010

Mini Lockets

Like little drops of love, these mini vintage lockets with tiny mum or rose decal are a fun charm added to a delicate gold plate chain necklace.


Sweet and simple, the lockets measure 13mm, and they are minimal yet chic.


These are just a few of the colors available, I'm hoping to have more and list them in the shop soon!




It's been a long week. I've been making a lot of different necklaces (style, material) and hope to share them with you all soon :) Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Ashley Hasty said...

I love the mini lockets! Really really really cute. I have no doubt those will fly off the "shelves."

http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

These are too cute for words!!! Brilliant, as usual :)

Have a great weekend, honey! xoxo

Brandi said...

These are so cute! I think every girl should have a locket, and something to put in it.

little luxury list said...

Super cute and lovely colors!

anna and the ring said...

So so cute!