After a visit to the Gem Faire last month, I came home with a lot of hand selected gem stones. These stones are wrapped in 24k gold, are faceted to reflect light and accentuate the color, and are so light weight. They are a perfect update of one of our styles (Simple Statements) and reflect Spring time nicely.
The necklaces hold larger gemstones for a fuller look. Above is pink chalcedony.
Sun stone. I wish I could capture how wonderfully the specks in the pendant sparkle when they catch the light.
Soft blue chalcedony reminds me of the soft blue sky.
Labradorite and moonstone. Both have an excellent blue flash when the facets catch the light.
The bracelets hold smaller gems for easy wear around the wrist. I tried to find gems with colors that would look great on any skin tone.
Hope you all like them! I will be sharing more and more of the Spring collection in the upcoming weeks.
11 comments:
Wow, these are gorgeous and perfect for spring or summer!
They're gorgeous!!!! I want so many of them! xoxo
They are so pretty and light!
xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
How pretty! I'm all for simple jewelry.
so simple and so pretty!
those are just lovely
So lovely! I love gemstones and the way you've used them is very simple but chic.
they are absolutely beautiful!
Such a great post, I really like it, these jewelry pieces are so nice!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win your favourite jewels from Les Jumelles
Those are gorgeous...
perfect for summer.
I am loving their colors.
High quality... no wonder these are so gorgeous!
Post a Comment