I recently participated in the Lovely Package Exchange organized by oh hello friend. It was a simple swap of small gifts wrapped up in lovely materials to spread holiday cheer. My partner in this swap was Lauren of laurendy home. Her blog was one I was happy to discover and I loved getting the opportunity to share this exchange with her. Below are the packages we mailed each other.
A little "hi" inside of the box for Lauren.
Surprises wrapped in colorful tissue paper. The pieces are tied up with gold and silver rope and a sequin band while a glittery gift tag sits atop it all.
Lauren sent me this awesome mix of neutral and bright! I am in love with the fluorescent color of the bow.
Happy packages.
Thank you Danni for organizing this swap and Lauren for being a generous partner!!
Have you gotten all of your gift wrapping done? I am happy to say that I have 3 more parcels to wrap up and I'll be ready for Christmas.
11 comments:
Very cute packaging from both parties. I participated too and can't wait to hear what my swap buddy thinks!
How pretty and sweet! I love that Danni organizes little things like this.
Oh my you both have such lovely packaging! I'm done Christmas shopping but alas there are no packages to wrap because it was all delivered by Amazon!
xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
i would be so excited to receive a package like that!
omg how amazing for you both!! and that's why i couldn't join this swap. i love looking at the pretty wrapping.
thanks for the comments everyone!
@Brandi: danni is the best! she's such a good force in the blog community.
I love the hearts in the box lid! What a fun touch.
will take care of it when i arrive in DC... love this gift swap!
They are both beautiful!
Aww, what beautiful packages! :)
I love, love, love my glitter glues! Thank you so much! I've used them in like three projects already and Christmas wasn't even a week ago yet.
Post a Comment