Last weekend my college friends returned to Santa Barbara to celebrate a birthday!
Then the leak in our bathroom, which was giving us and our apartment maintenance crew and plumber a 3 week headache, was finally fixed! Our bathroom looked like this for an entire Saturday and is slowly getting put back together.
I got sick :( But a bowl of pho was a great pick me up. I think I'm about 85% now.
And I am designing some necklaces for a friend's wedding!! Totally exciting stuff, really hope she likes everything.
I also have a few design shows I'll be participating in this Spring and Summer and some new necklaces in the works!
Oh now I so need to go out and get myself some Pho. Luckily, I finally found a pho place right by where I live. Hope you've been having a great week, darling!
4 comments:
Mmm pho! Hope you feel better my dear and how exciting to create all the necklaces for your friend's wedding!
xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
Oh now I so need to go out and get myself some Pho. Luckily, I finally found a pho place right by where I live. Hope you've been having a great week, darling!
Don't you love designing for weddings?! Such exciting things. What a gorgeous necklace!
@Chic 'n Cheap Living and Brandi: i love pho so much and have been trying to go weekly :)
@Anna: weddings are the best! this is my first one designing for and i'm loving being able to contribute a little piece to the special day.
Post a Comment