The Grand Opening of the Truckit Fest will be held this Sunday, March 6th from 11am - 5pm at Los Angeles Union Station! There are over 30 food trucks scheduled to serve their amazing cuisines, plenty of artisans and designers featuring their wares, local bands and DJs to add to the atmosphere, and lots of fun.
The food truck line up is awesome. I'm excited for the chance to try a lot of the trucks that I have been wanting to visit. I'm also excited to be vending at the Truckit Fest! If you are free on Sunday, it would be lovely if you stopped by the honey my heart booth :)
Los Angeles Union Station is located on 800 North Alameda Street in downtown LA. Admission to Truckit is $5.
Hope to see you there!
2 comments:
Oh you are going to be in heaven! How cool :)
Hope your week gets off to a great start! xoxo
That just looks...divine. Gah!
Happy Monday. :)
Post a Comment