Grateful
Having just celebrated my baby shower on Saturday and after going through all of the thoughtful presents and cards on Sunday, I am overwhelmed with gratitude. My mother threw me a beautiful shower and filled the day with love from her friends and mine, as well as with our great family. I am currently working on organizing all things for baby and making/writing thank you cards. And I am so thankful for it all.
Hope that you all enjoyed a great weekend and have an even better week!! Can't wait to recap my shower later this week.
7 comments:
Can't wait to see the pictures!!
You deserve a beautiful shower! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.
Look forward to see/hear more about the shower.
That stamp is so pretty! I'm glad you had a good time at your shower!
So glad to know you had a lovely shower! Looking forward to hearing more about it!
Rowena @ rolala loves
I bet the shower was lovely and can't wait to see pictures! Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
Congrats to such a lovely and talented person!
Hope you're having a nice one!
Post a Comment