Reflect Love
In light of recent events, I was feeling a bit off. As I walked through the craft fair on Sunday, one of my vendor friends waived me down to chat. She is always so kind and thoughtful. And she gifted me a little pocked mirror with a heart on the back. This little act of kindness was so touching and welcome. It was the perfect pick me up. My day was better. All from a little piece of love. So I put this pocket mirror in purse, to remind me to reflect love and kindness throughout the holidays and always.
Wishing you all a lovely day.
6 comments:
How thoughtful and sweet! Small, unexpected acts of kindness make me have faith in the generosity of people.
xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
Beautiful post. We all need to reflect more love now and always.
Aah, cute story!
I hop you have a lovely weekend :)
XX,
Miranda
i hope your holidays are wonderful and full of love! xo
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment