Friday, January 13, 2012

Peachy Give Love Cards

One of my 2012 goals is to mail birthday cards to my friends and family. I am an old school lady when it comes to birthday greetings (as well as congratulations, holiday, sorrow, and just because) and think sending out a card is like sending out a little bit of love. Plus, the more love sent out should mean there is more love coming back :)

To add to my collection of cards to mail and to update one of my favorite designs, I created a peach/orangey version of the Give Love Cards.




Little hearts are always included in the envelope.











Happy Friday all :) Hope that your holiday weekend is full of love.

8 comments:

Ann said...

Oh it looks so cute

and the hearts definitely add style and beauty.

I love receiving cards,
especially the personalized ones. It shows how the giver puts effort and love to it.

Heather said...

What a beautiful design! Have a lovely weekend!

little luxury list said...

What a sweet surprise and thought for the card recipient!

Happy weekend dear!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Elle Sees said...

i will always love homemade and hand written

Patty said...

Oh these are the most perfect valentines day cards! Loves it!

stephanie said...

just stumbled on your blog! i love it! and these cards are amazing!!! xo

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

They're adorable!!! Hope you're having a great weekend! xoxo

The Nest Chapter said...

So pretty. I'm really loving the tengerine!