Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hey, cupcake cards


Cupcakes are such sweet little treats. Like a hand full of love, they are one of my favorite desserts and something I cannot resist. They are also something I like to give to friends and family who come and visit. A small gift for them that always brings a big smile.


Inspired by cupcakes, I wanted to create some small, sweet cards that will hopefully bring you a smile :) With a purchase of some cupcake scrapbook decals/stickers, girly colors (pink, purple, yellow punched circles), and fun white doilies, I put together these hey, cupcake cards.

Hey cupcake with a cherry on top.



Hey cupcake and a pearl.


These cards are accompanied by a light pink and light yellow envelope, both are lined with lavender doily punched liner. You can find them in the etsy shop here.

Hope you are all having a sweet week!!

8 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

So adorable! I'm craving a cupcake right this instant :)

Heather said...

Oh yeah, I love cupcakes, and these cards are so cute!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

cute!

Joyti said...

Awww, those are so cute. I really like the last one in particular.

little luxury list said...

Scrumptious indeed! You are so creative my dear!

BigAppleNosh said...

As a huge cupcake fan, I think these are fab!

Mo said...

You know how much I love cupcakes. :)
Too cute!

Jen said...

Is there seriously anything better than a cupcake?? Yumm!