Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Spring

The past week and weekend blessed us with amazing weather, sunny skies, and everything in bloom!



I love flowering trees with colorful petals that make the ground beneath equally colorful.


Bright and vibrant colors are always nice to see.




I am so happy that Spring has arrived. It is my favorite season, when days are longer and weather is perfectly 72 degrees and flowers bloom and outfits are colorful once again.

Have a great day everyone :)

12 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I love these pictures! They're beautiful!!! I'm so excited for spring too. Even though we had weather in the 70s here over the weekend, nothing is blooming yet. That could have something to do with the snow we had like 2weeks ago! :)

In the meantime, I've been buying daffodils every chance I get to brighten the spaces.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Chocolate Lover said...

How beautiful! The cherry blossoms have bloomed here and its gorgeous!

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

Beautiful flowers!! I love it. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons. There's something about the renewed energy of Spring and the crispness of Fall :)

little luxury list said...

Spring or fall are def my favorite seasons.

Come by my blog for a surprise. :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Happy Spring indeed! What gorgeous photos!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Sigh. Those photos are so lovely. I'm going to have to convince the BF to drive up to SB one of these days.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for 72 to come. :) Gorgeous pictures!

tam pham said...

sooooooooo pretty! i needed to see these pics to know that spring DOES exist after this past weekend's freak snowstorm!

Jules said...

Beautiful photos! I'm so happy that spring is finally here.

I just found your blog and love it!

honey my heart said...

thanks for the comments everyone, hope the week is going well so far!

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Oh how I am so excited all the flowers are coming into bloom! Our venue will be all green and pretty with it's flowers and such around the grounds-just in time for our wedding in 24 days! Oh my!

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

i need to hurry up and visit SB again soon. i love it in the spring.