Love the look of dresses hanging on a window sill. Here my dress hangs next to the maid of honors, followed by 2 bridesmaids dresses, and then 2 of my cousins' dresses. Bridesmaids dress choice, style, color, brand was very liberal. We love their choices and think they complement each other nicely!I hope to start a regular posting routine next week. There's plenty to share from last of my diys and some mobile uploads from the day of, to the rehearsal dinner and ceremony details :)
Happy weekend everyone!
Blog title is from lyrics by Elvis Presley
14 comments:
I'm a tad jealous...Sara K Chen....!!!!
I love this picture. And I love the dresses even more. Kudos to your BMs for finding great dresses.
Woohoo! I can't wait to see Sarah's pictures!
Oooh exciting!!!! Can't wait!!!
great image!!
Yay!
Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Great teaser pic!
Hey Mrs. Newlywed, I wanted to let you know I've given you an award. More details on my blog!
Can't wait to see the wedding recaps.
I love the dresses!! They are so pretty and airy! The bride's dress is soooo simple and oh man, I love wedding!!!!!
P.S - thank you so much for stopping by and your kind words for my mom. I'm grateful. Thank you:)
xoxo
Those are gorgeous! Love the dual colors.
Can't wait to see more!!
I love your photographer! Your dresses look so awesome. The color scheme is so unique and pretty!
Don't you just love seeing everyones photos from the day. Gotta love FB.
It can get a bit overwhelming to organize but it's fun nonetheless. Enjoy! :)
Ooh, congrats on the wedding, can't wait to see more pics.
hello dear, loved the picture of course!
Btw, I left you an award of your choosing on my blog.
Post a Comment