Friday, December 12, 2008
You're a womanizer
I am in love with Chuck Bass. He's just sooooooo him. Can't describe the attraction, but I just know that he's freaking awesome. Two weeks ago he wore this sequined jacket to the Snowflake Ball.
It's fancy, sharp, and sooooo fun. The Killers' Brandon Flowers, in support of stylish statements, even says, "I don't understand why more people don't wear sequins."
And while I don't think my love will rock that style of jacket on the wedding day, I have put together a few suits that are quite dapper.
Calvin Klein charcoal two-button slim suit. Love it's sharp and simple look.
Ralph Lauren three-button charcoal suit. The color is lighter than black but dark enough to look quite formal.
Ralph Lauren two-button gray stripe suit. The small details of the stripes are awesome. Love the look too.
J. Crew year round solid Aldridge two-button suit jacket. There is something about this look that is so stylish. I love the use of the pocket square.
How will your man dress on the big day? Do you have any say in his styling?
Blog title is from lyrics by Britney Spears
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment