Years ago Blink 182 performed a choreographed dance in their boy band parody video for their single "All the Small Things". MTV's Making the Video followed them through the process and my cousin and I thought it would be funny to learn those steps. While we never learned the steps, I think it would be a great song/dance to do our first dance to. It's a cute love song, popular during our adolescence, and dance steps are very funny.
With the Grammy appearance announcement of a new Blink 182 album in the works (my inner teenage heart skipping a beat), I might be able to push this choreographed dance idea into reality. Not sure how much convincing the mister needs though (since we had decided that our first dance song would be "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional) because if it's a lot, I may be dancing with myself.
What was your first dance song? Did you do something choreographed?
edit: my sister just read this and said, "you'll probably still end up dancing by yourself" gotta love her :)
Blog title is from lyrics by Billy Idol
No comments:
Post a Comment