Thursday, July 29, 2010

Send me an angel: Events of Love & Splendor

(Since I have been blogging abut wedding related things this week, I thought it would be perfect timing to post my last 2 vendor recaps :))


When we made the decision to go with a day-of coordinator, choose Events of Love & Splendor, and after our many meetings together, I have to say that Events of Love & Splendor was the best wedding decision we made, hands down. Yes I loved my locations, photographer, food, etc., but with out Angel, Anna, and Jeniece, the day would be entirely different.

Through the dozens of emails back and forth, the meetings in and around SB, and on our day, we were provided with the utmost quality of amazing, professional, efficient work. Our day was successful because of their help with planning and coordination, and Anna and Jeniece's tireless effort during the weekend.

We really were blessed with wonderful coordination and positive energy. From rehearsal to ceremony to reception, every event was executed seamlessly. I loved that they were patient with changes I had made and the requests I had, accepted all of our reception items as boxes packed your hotel room, checked in on us through the entire weekend, were very supportive with everything, had lots of energy and enthusiasm, ran our time line so well, and tirelessly executed every detail. They were on top of it all that I felt completely relaxed and confident that our day would be amazing.

They worked wonderfully with the Mission staff, assisting in any way they could during the ceremony. They kept me informed of the timeline and ran it with impeccable ease. They were always so positive and happy.

The reception set up (tables, signage, decor, layout) was superb. They really captured the style and ambiance that we wanted for the place. Especially loved seeing Anna and Jeniece peeking in from the foyer from time to time :)

Through the entire planning stages, I had visions of how I wanted my day to go, expectations of the settings and style, plans for the various events of the weekend. After going through everything and seeing how it all fell wonderfully into place, I am happy to say that my expectations were blown out of the water. There was no better J&M wedding day that could have come forth. Once it was all over, we sat with family in our hotel room in awe of how wonderfully everything came together.

My family marveled at how smooth the wedding events (rehearsal, dinner, ceremony, and reception) had gone. The time line was perfect for the age-range of our guests, allowing opportune times for food, fun, and relaxation. In trusting our day to Events of Love & Splendor, they gave us (Matt, family, and myself) the gift of piece of mind on our day. We were able to go from place to place, event to event with confidence that it would all be taken care of.

I really don't know what we would have done without Events of Love & Splendor! The energy, smiles, and genuine love for what you do got us through everything :) I totally want to have another event so we can have a chance to work with each other again.

5 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Event planners are invaluable aren't they? Seriously I don't know what I would have done without mine. I'm glad that you were so pleased with them and that your day was wonderful :)

Have a great weekend, honey!

Maya said...

Angel was my wedding coordinator and completely lived up to her name-- I love her! She is truly the best :)

Mo said...

They sound like a great team! I did my planning alone, and even though everything went a-okay I wish there were more people helping out in the end. Smart move on your part. :)

little luxury list said...

They sounded great and you're right - I wish I had a wedding planner after the fact! Oh well, lesson learned!

honey my heart said...

@Maya: angel is truly the best, i could not have done it with out her!