I hope this week is going well for everyone. We are excited because Fiesta weekend begins Wednesday!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Weekender: Random LA Lovin'
We had a long weekend of travel and fun between SB and LA. I wish it was longer, but I'm happy that we are close to this upcoming weekend :) Here is a compilation of the things I saw:
"Dinner For Schmucks" was hilarious. I highly recommend it if you are into laughing non stop :)
Boots at the Melrose Trading Post.
Sunset palms. I love LA.
Freestyle Photographic Supplies on Sunset is awesome. I bought so much instax mini film there.
Magnolia Bakery was closed :( I really wanted to try a cupcake.
One of my favorite buildings we saw while driving down Wilshire.
Cheesecake Factory ftw!
One of my Aussie cousins was in LA on holiday. We took him out for some food and Pinkberry. He loved, and was shocked at, the portion sizes. He also kinda looks like my brother :)
Fountain at the Americana as the sunset.
I hope this week is going well for everyone. We are excited because Fiesta weekend begins Wednesday!
I hope this week is going well for everyone. We are excited because Fiesta weekend begins Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope your cousin liked American foods (and sizes).
That fountain picture is gorgeous!
Just found your blog, and love it! I am now following you... your pictures are awesome.. I love LA! and I want some of those boots :)
Giveaway on my blog, check it out :)
xx
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com
@Jessie: thanks for following me :) i like your blog!
Post a Comment