It's so great to see the support from so many celebrities like Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon.
It's obviously stylish when Tim Gunn wears it ;)
And can be Magically accessorized on a bracelet a la Anne Hathaway.
I had sent in a self addressed stamped envelope for my free knot about a week ago, and I received my white knot today. Perfect timing, actually.
Since I felt that today was a perfect day to wear a big/statement flower.
Why not add a white knot to it?The real reason I wanted a white knot was to wear it on my wedding day. Since we are having a Catholic ceremony, there is a good chance that we may not be allowed to completely express how we feel about marriage equality so I thought the white knot would be a perfect way to make the statement.
I plan to pin it close to the top of my dress.
Close to my heart. The fiance liked the idea of the white knot and plans to get one to wear on his boutonniere. We are also considering purchasing a white knot kit so we can make a few for friends or relatives interested in wearing one.
For more information about the White Knot please visit here. Check out their photo and video section here. Read stories here. Get a badge for your blog here. And donate here.
Will you be making any statements at your wedding? How do you plan to address things you believe in?
Blog title is from lyrics by Digital Underground




9 comments:
I like the statement flower! I hadn't heard of/noticed the white knots before, that's interesting.
I think this is a fabulous idea. I'll have to look into more, I like the bracelet idea!
@Julia Remix: i'm interested to see if any more brides wear it/if it shows up at any other weddings.
@Mo: i'm thinking about getting another one that i could wear everyday, since i don't want to mess up the one on my dress :)
This is inspiring. I believe that I will be looking into including this both in our wedding and in my blog. Thanks for the education.
Love the white knots. Looks wonderful with the flower and on your dress.
Love the Anne Hathaway look.
I've never heard of white knot, thanks for educating me. What a great idea and kudos to you for incorporating into your wedding.
Thank you so much for sharing this! I think it is such a lovely idea to incorporate into your wedding day, and it looks FAB on your gown! I will def be sending in for my own white knot! ;)
i had no idea these existed! what a great idea! it looks great on your dress and is such a classy way to make a statement if you're not allowed to express these things at your ceremony.
Just wanted to let you know that I linked to this blog. Thanks for being inspiring!
Post a Comment