Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hearts in Love


 
Inspired by my pregnancy/labor/the new addition to my family and the thought of a love so deep, I combined two classic honey my heart designs into one! Here a large heart holds two or three mini hearts. I like to think that the mini hearts represent members of a family that you hold dear.  






 

 Hearts in Love.

8 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

oh my goodness. I may need this ASAP. We just lost our Boomer. I feel like part of my heart is missing :(

Congratulations on you baby girl! Our Chloe is 6 months now. It goes soooo fast! Time is precious.

em.me.ma said...

I ADORE this, especially the first picture, where can I get one!?

bridechic said...

Love the leaf as a symbol of life, nature

Unknown said...

The necklaces are gorgeous. Congratulations on the birth of your stunning daughter :)

xx

liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

What a lovely piece of jewelry!

Heather said...

These are so sweet! I love them!

Khanak said...

OMG amazing :')
Where can I get them from?
Check out my new post!
Follow me and I'll follow you back :)
Khanak
www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

trishie said...

That is the sweetest design ever. I love the inspiration behind it! xxx


PS: It's giveaway time on my blog! Hope you join: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/06/angelorian-tradition-giveaway.html