Hi Friends!! It's been so long since my last post, and with good reason. Our little baby arrived a little over a week early, and we have been loving her and life since. And now I would like to introduce you all to our little love, Hannah.
She was born April 23rd and stole our hearts. Her expressions, cries, scent, little fingers and toes, big dark eyes... I'm completely obsessed.


It's been hard to get back into my own schedule/correspondence, but we're working on it. In the meantime, I'm completely enjoying this little one.
10 comments:
Awww, she's beautiful! What a blessing. Enjoy every minute!
how exciting!!! congrats! so happy for you! she is so precious! =)
OMG congrats!!! she's so precious!! so happy for you two!
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations.
Many congratulations my dear. Hannah is so gorgeous. Enjoy your time as new mom!
This post literally brought tears to my eyes! She's beauiful! Many congrats . . ..
so cute! too adorable! congrats
love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit
What a cutie! Congrats to you and your family!
She's adorable!!! Wishing you the best of this life!
Your little girl is so precious! Congratulations!
Post a Comment