Lomo Arigato. An order of Tallarin Saltado is saucy, seasoned, spaghetti like, and a serving is enough for 4 people. After getting our food, we spied actor Anthony Anderson hitting up Lomo Arigato :)
Sweet and refreshing, Tango Mango Italian Shave Ice is perfectly smooth on a hot day. We ordered the watermelon flavor and it was like eating a watermelon.
Papas Tapas. A little pulled pork slider.
Komodo Food. Amazing truffle fries and tacos. The Asian marinated chicken taco had a nice spicy kick.
Meaning "snack" at a pub in Korean, Ahn Joo's treats are perfect for late night. Above is a grilled nutella bhang with strawberries. Loved it!
And because a sweet tooth is something my family and I share, two trucks hit the spot. Sweets Truck has huge cupcakes and good cakes!
Lake Street Creamery. Old timey feel, old time flavors. We enjoyed blueberry, donut, and Don Draper (vanilla with bourbon, smoke, and caramel). Loved how the scoops come in waffle bowls and with wooden spoons, keeping it green :)My hubs said we've hit over 40 of LA's gourmet food trucks over the last year. I'm looking forward to trying more!
Do you have any favorite food trucks?
11 comments:
+JMJ+
I'm drooling all over again!!! I wish I lived in a place with cool, creative food trucks . . .
Thanks for sharing! =)
i just read about this NYC truck.. oh how i wish they had one in CA!!
http://www.biggayicecreamtruck.com/about/
@Crissa: sorry to make you drool ;) i'm actually hungry now.
@Megan: i need to visit that truck!!
Oh wow, SO much good food!
mmm. i love italian ice.
These look amazing!!! Seriously every single time I see a food truck I think of u :)
You hit the best places. I want some Italian ice and truffle fries please!
We hit one last week in NYC - Go Burger and had the philly burger. Yum!
xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
I must try some of these places--the Italian ice truck is SO CUTE!
How were the cupcakes at the sweets truck?
@Mo: the cupcakes were good! sweet and moist and we would totally get it again.
Oh my goodness! I will take one of each please!!! YUM!!
i love food trucks, especially lomo arigato!! my faves are kogi, ludo, get shaved, and cool haus. :)
Post a Comment