COFFEE: Etsy SB Trunk Show at the French Press
click above image to enlarge
Honey my Heart will be at the COFFEE event by the EtsySB team this Sunday, December 19th from 11am to 4pm at the French Press. If you are in the SB area or wanting to take a trip to SB, hope you can make it :) I have so many details to work out, but am quite excited!!
3 comments:
Aww, I so wish I could make a trip up to Santa Barbara this weekend! I'd love to go to this show & meet you!! I'll be going the other way instead - I'm spending the weekend down at Dana Point for a wedding - have so much fun this weekend though! :)
@Lillian Chang: i'd love to meet you, too! have fun in dana point :)
Yay, have fun and how exciting!
Post a Comment