Thursday, February 14, 2013

Heart Shaped Balloon


I splurged on a heart shaped balloon by Geronimo Balloons for my 30th last weekend. It's huge and white and has beautiful pastel and neon tassels attached to it. This balloon is amazing... and when I took the above photo of the balloon filled up, my own heart filled up! Happy Valentine's Day all.

11 comments:

San said...

Happy belated Jella and happy Valentine's Day! Hope you're well!

Francesca said...

Aw this is cute :)

www.opinionslave.com xx

Morgan said...

What a great photo!

Happy Valentine's day!

Heather said...

Super cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

Julie Cottrell said...

I love this photo. So so cute. Happy valentines girl!

Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is so cute, hope you had a great day!

Xx

Liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

Preity Lama Tamang said...

This is so so Cute:))
xx

Craftcherry said...

Such a pretty picture! Hope you had a Happy Birthday and Valentine's Day.

Miss Angie said...

Oh that's lovely, and so is the photo! :)


I'm stopping by from the Weekly Round-Up Linky Party because Aubrey recommended this post in her post! :)

Gloria said...

Awww this photo needs to be framed!

trishie said...

That's an awesome pic. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day.