I was retweeted by the Lakers on Superbowl Sunday. They also sent me a personal reply. It was amazing and made my week :)
Paper Source opened in Santa Barbara!! No more trips out of town to pick up my favorite stationery. And their soft opening was Feb 10, my birthday.
Hope you are all having a great week.
7 comments:
Love your invites! Happy belated birthday and great Laker wishes this year!
xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
Love your photos...
You have every reason to skip blogging for a few days... you had such a great time and by the way your invites look pretty.
I love Paper Source, and your trunk show table looks awesome!
those goodie bags are so cute!
how fun that you were retweeted by the lakers! so cool.
Ahh the lagoon is beautiful!!
And those invites are so clever and cute!
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
x, Anna
Loved your invites. I really regret not going to your birthday dinner. Damn kids stealing my energy! :P
Post a Comment