Tuesday, September 21, 2010

moo minicards!

As part of my packaging I wanted to include business/contact cards with each order. I had originally wanted to diy each card, but quickly changed my mind when I remembered moo. Minicards were always on my mind back in the wedding planning days and since I never utilized the idea, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. My order came in a couple of weeks ago and I can't wait to put them in all the free lunch fish bowls in the restaurants around SB :)


100 ready to go.




I chose 5 photos, each with a different honey my heart creation, for the cards. The back side of each card has some info and links to my etsy, twitter, and blog. I totally forgot to add my email (oops) and will definitely add it to the next batch of minicards.



I love moo!

9 comments:

Heather said...

They look so pretty!

little luxury list said...

Ooh super cute and love the different designs!

Lillian C said...

Ooh, I LOVE your business card designs!! So bright and happy - and oh so pretty :)

Aubrey S. said...

Those are cute!

honey my heart said...

thank you all for the comments! i love the mini size and how fun they are :)

BigAppleNosh said...

I love Moo too! :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

So adorable! How amazing is every single thing you do?

Hope you're having a fabulous day! xoxo

{eleise} said...

Pretty!

I love MOO! =)

Mo said...

I love Moo cards! We got a special frame for them for Christmas one year.
Your cards look great on them!