I opted to use paper and stationery leftover from wedding thank-you cards and other projects. There are lots of circles, fun prints & patterns, and just enough sparkle. Colors veered from the traditional red and green to also include fuschia, light pink, and purple. Below are a few of my favorites.
Hope everyone's holiday planning has been going very well :)
Have you been sending out Christmas and holiday cards? Was it daunting or easily manageable?
10 comments:
These are too cute! I love making holiday cards. I'm in love with the cheers punch. I hadn't seen anything like that before your thank you post. I was planning to buy the thank you punch after seeing your post and I think I need to add this to my shopping list, too!
These look great!
Those are great! I sent mine yesterday. Not very daunting, but that's because I just bought mine. Your's are adorable though. I love the little santa hats.
ok please send over some of your creativity my way!!! ur too awesome, i can't take it! i procrastinated and ended up having to buy some at target this past weekend. sad, right? lol :)
Those are beautiful! I have no such talents so will be giving store bought cards
wow--I thought mine were complicated and time-consuming...I got nothing on you! great job!
Wow, you are so crafty! I love the little punch on the envelope liner.
Wow...those are so adorable. You are so creative and crafty. Wish I could do stuff like that but I don't have the time, patience or talent. And I send out over 80 Christmas cards each year so it would take quite a while to make those up. But I hope your recipients truly appreciate the thought and effort you put into them!
@Newport Nuptials: yay for punches :) there are so many good ones to choose from!
@Aubrey @Wifey Wiferson @THE ALTERNATIVE BRIDE @Chocolate Lover @ordinarysaturdays : thank you!! :)
@Katie: luckily i only made a few cards so it didn't take too long.
@Born to Be Mrs. Beever: wow, those are a lot of cards! i only sent out a few since i still have to send thank-you cards out!
Oh you are TOO crafty! I'm so jealous. I love them. I'm going to have to commission you next year.:)
Post a Comment